Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Do you have experience releasing & managing mobile F2P games? This is a unique opportunity to join a successful game studio with big ambitions, working on some of the most exciting intellectual properties in entertainment.
As a game designer, you will work with a diverse team of creative directors, engineers, game economy/level designers, writers, product managers, producers & marketers to build & run a F2P mobile game. You will work with the game team to ensure we're creating profitable games that will entertain players for years to come.
Ideally, you will have shipped a mobile F2P game. Your expertise in monetization & data-informed design should be balanced with strong creativity to surprise players with entertaining experiences.
What you'll do:
- Design & optimize game features, player progression & live ops content based on feedback, metrics & business goals;
- Find ways to leverage brand strengths in your designs;
- Review game builds & prioritizeimprovements;
- Work closely with programmers, artists & economic/level designers to implement your designs;
- Work with Product Managers & Data Analysts to understand the game's KPI's / Health Metrics as well as customer feedback to be able to formulate design decisions.