Ground breaking technologies like neural-net algorithms along with the ability to run much more powerful computation started a new era in Machine Learning (ML). We're now able to use ML in products in ways we could only dream about before & in fact, companies from all around the world are starting to seize the opportunity. |
In this talk we we'll answer:
1. What's the role of ML in industry?
2. What every PM needs to know about ML?
3. How can PM's contribute to ML-based Products?
Meet the Speaker: Ronnie Falcon
Ronnie is a Product Manager at Google Local Discovery, innovating new & exciting ways to connect people with real world experiences. By working for a company that is a leader in Machine Learning technologies, Ronnie is leading several ML based products from design through evaluation, scale & launch.
Ronnie has a degree in Computer Engineering from Imperial College in London, a graduate of the Associate Product Managers program at Google & has an extensive previous background in developing data centered products like YouTube Analytics.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (415) 539-0127