*"Enterprise Insights: Working with Big Brands" is now scheduled for Thursday September 13th. Sign up to receive updates on additional speakers.*
Our event will feature a moderated panel of experienced corporate executives and leading B2B entrepreneurs.
We will focus the conversation around how to work with and sell to the world's biggest brands and pose the questions:
- What are the most significant challenges large brands face today?
- What matters most in an early-stage company's pitch, and what can be a dealbreaker?
- What are the steps and methods brands go through to evaluate new technologies?
- What are some examples of objections overcome when partnering with or selling to an established brand?
- How are the relationships between startups and large brands changing?
6:00 - 7:00 PM Networking (drinks)
7:00 - 8:30 PM Panel including Q&A
8:30 - 9:00 PM Additional Networking
Follow us on Twitter
David Pierce, CEO of Advection.NET
David is the CEO of Advection.net, a Video Delivery Network (VDN) specializing in global online video streaming and video downloads. In the past, David served as the CEO/President of Atari Inc, and has over 20 years of executive management experience at major media companies such as Universal Pictures, MGM, Sony Pictures and Sony Music Entertainment.
Alex Horovitz, Partner and COO, AppOrchard
Alex has over two decades of experience building and leading high functioning teams and developing enterprise applications. In 2006, Alex served as Co-Founder and CEO of Emergency Vault Data Solutions an online secure storage facility for vital documents which was acquired in 2008. Previously, Alex managed Apple