The Legal Hackers (NY, DC, and Seattle) are teaming up with the Open Notice Initiative and Customer Commons to support the Data Privacy Digital Hackathon on Feb 8th & 9th, 2014.
The invitation is open to everyone to come and compete to create #legalhack projects in approximately 24 hours. Projects will be presented at the end of the hackathon, where judges will vote on the best hack.
Prizes:Â $1000 Cash to grand prize winner
February 8, 2014
February 9, 2014
- 9 AM - Registration
- 10 AM Â - Kickoff Panel with our generous experts
- Dona Fraser, ESRB
- David Wainberg, AppNexus
- Jonathan Askin, BLIP
- 8 PM - Venue closes for the evening
To get involved:
Step 1: Register!
Â (Sign up for participation in person Â–- helps us plan space and foodÂ Â–- see rules for completion to find out how to participate remotely.)
Â Step 2: Get to work!
Form a group and start brainstorming!
- 9 AM - Second day kickoff
- 6 PM - Juding commences with our illustrious panel
- Heather Federman - Open Trust Alliance
- Sol Irvine - Yuson & Irvine
- Jason Tenenbaum - Rashbaum Associates
- Solon Barocas - NYU
WEEKLY EMAIL NEWSLETTER