The role of a product manager is often referred to as a mini-CEO. Not only are you owning the product strategy but you are also working with many teams across the organization building to execute the product strategy. Working with many teams is fun but it can also be challenging. It becomes difficult when you have a deadline or goal that is not the same as the team or teams you are working with. Well discuss how to be an effective product leader while building relationships & working in a cross-functional environment. |
- Managing Expectations from the top down
- Knowing your internal customers
- Learning how to effectively communicate with teams across the organization as well as external clients
- How to manage working relationships across various teams - knowing your audience
- Collaborating with the right teams
Meet the Speaker: Erica Ackermann
Erica is a product leader, product marketer & mentor. With over 11 years of experience building products for large companies, Erica has worked for companies such as Scripps Networks, AT&T, & startups that include 4INFO & PlaceIQ. She successfully shifted the way brands think about the consumer by bringing branded content to a connected device. Focused on the customer experience while growing revenue, Erica has been a product manager for some of the markets leading products including Food Networks recipe app & PlaceIQs location analytics platform. Erica holds a Bachelors degree in Marketing Management from the University of Portland where she was also an Entrepreneurial Scholar.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (646) 679-7377