Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our design team is a multi-talented department of designers from brand, marketing, content strategy, UX, & design operations. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to employee culture to deliver an end to end customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We are looking for a passionate & influential leader to join our team as the UX Director for Mailchimp.com. The ideal candidate has experience leading design for large CMS driven web properties, design systems, analytics, & brand design. Additionally, this person is a mentor, people manager, & advocate of design culture.
What youll do here:
- Lead the design for Mailchimp.com & staff, communicate, & deliver Mailchimp.com design projects
- Lead design patterns & standards work for Mailchimp.com & Mailchimp applications
- Partner with peers across marketing, brand, engineering, & product design to evolve processes & standards.
- Elevate the creative work with hands-on guidance as needed
- Provide career guidance & mentorship to a growing team of designers & managers
- Enlist external contractors, freelancers & agencies to assist with projects
- Exemplify user-centric design culture, values, & principles
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have great design sensibility & a portfolio to prove it
- You have a proven record of partnering with brand & marketing teams to create high converting experiences that bring a brand to life
- You have experience in web deployment & production using CMS driven website platforms, such as Adobe Experience Manager
- You have experience with modular design & design systems
- You have experience in web analytics measurement
- You have extensive experience leading design teams
- You have experience in partnering with agencies & managing agency relationships
- Experience working with SaaS products is a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Brooklyn & are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight & views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade & within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F & R lines).
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!