Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data & FinTech & we are looking for a Dialer Analystto join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated & deeply connected with its 185,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, & powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, Glassdoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Enable the efficient & effective utilization of customer contact technologies (Five9 Cloud Contact Center, Salesforce, etc.) through operation, maintenance, development, & analysis.
What you'll be doing:
- Be a skilled administrator of the various technologies used in the contact center, including user administration, configuration, troubleshooting, & issue resolution.
- Create, analyze, & distribute reports, such as daily metrics, strategic reports, customer trends, etc.
- Identify, research, & implement upgrades & new technologies
- Analyze data & provide educated recommendation to operations leadership.
- Liaison between Operations, Strategy, Sales, Customer Service, & Collections teams as well as external vendors.
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, & a positive "can do" attitude; acts without being told what to do.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Cool with rapidly changing priorities & projects.
- Customer-centric: Provide best-in-class support from the contact technology team.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate & lead the team through high-priority last minute requests & other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Intelligence: Likes learning & learns quickly.
- Availability: Available 24/7/365 for occasional issue resolution, solution maintenance, & solution upgrades.
What you should have:
- Ability to communicate comfortably & effectively with all levels of management & team members. Convey operational concepts to technical partners & technical concepts to operational teams.
- Proficiency with analytical tools such as MS Excel, MS Access or MySQL.
- Understand, analyze, create & manage operational processes & procedures.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Comfortable with both PCs & Macs.
- Auto dialer experience.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) & Private Branch Exchange (PBX) exposure.
- Familiarity Call analytics tools such as Calabrio or PerformLine.
- Experience with chatbots, Salesforce, SQL, or cloud-based telephony solutions.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are proactive, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.