Quick Take: Axios is a new digital media company that gets you smarter, faster with news that matters. We're hiring a Talent Acquisition Associate!
Why it Matters: Axios is scaling quickly! Were looking for someone to join our eight person People Operations team & support our efforts to attract & hire top talent while building a premier employer brand.
Go Deeper: In just over two years, weve built a 175+ person, multi-state, successful digital media & technology company. Weve built a best-in-class people operation function to support the Axios team that is dedicated to hiring the best & making Axios an amazing place for all of our team members to come to work each day.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios mission & have the following:
- Deep commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Ability to write & communicate clearly, cleanly, & quickly
- Interest in talent acquisition or HR broadly
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills & an ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated success in managing a calendar & scheduling
- Interpersonal skills; someone who loves networking, working with people & brings a positive attitude everywhere they go
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter & cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, & diverse work culture
- Annual benefit to go towards individuals learning & development