Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M & have 850 employees across 11 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
As a Content Marketing Manager at Similarweb, you will collaborate with our Investor Solutions team to provide high-quality, insightful, data-driven content to enable & bolster our sales funnel.
Youll get to apply your content creation, data analysis, insights, & product marketing skills & combine that with your passion for the investment community & life cycle. If youre excited to combine your love for content & data to empower, grow & drive business results for our growing community of investors, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
What youll be doing as our Content Marketing Manager:
- Become the expert in Similarwebs use case & value proposition for Investors to own the solution content messaging & positioning throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with the product team, investors business unit, & the marketing team on an ongoing basis
- Plan & execute a full & ongoing content plan to support the Investor solution
- Perform quantitative & qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value for the companys current & potential investor clients
- Identify opportunities to develop & strengthen our product marketing materials & messaging broken down by persona, industry, & country-specific requirements
- Optimize online, social media, email, video, & print materials to enhance the companys SEO for all content channels
What you bring to the Similarweb team:
- 3+ years of professional writing experience leading to business impact
- Experience in finance/investors industry - must
- Solid experience in product marketing/communication role
- Native English speaker
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, & distribution teams
- Solid analytical skills, ability to run complex modeling & love for well-explained analysis
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home & the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.