Squarespace is looking for enthusiastic University Grads to join our Software Engineering teams in New York City. We have a variety of highly innovative & evolving teams at Squarespace who are pushing out the next generation of web platform technologies. As a Software Engineer at Squarespace, you will be empowered to help our customers succeed from day one. Through mentorship, a robust engineering onboarding program, & collaboration across teams, youll have all the tools youll need to ramp up quickly & contribute meaningful work.
How to apply:
- Please review the teams below & select the three areas that interest you the most.
- Well review your application, & if your experience looks like a match, well send you a Hackerrank before moving on to interviews. Follow the Hackerrank directions closely as your chosen language will determine which role youre eligible for.
Qualifications for All Roles:
- Currently enrolled rising Senior graduating in December 2019 or May 2020
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, & software design practices
- Previous internships or work experience in software engineering a plus!
Product Backend: Our Product Backend teams work with our Frontend counterparts to build the website creation & editing experience. For this role, you will need experience with Java with a strong ability in data structures, algorithms, & problem solving.
Data Engineering: Data Platforms builds & maintains the foundation of our analytics systems. Data Platforms works with engineering teams to build services that collect data for analysis. The Data Engineering team works with engineers & Data Scientists to help solve problems with data. For these roles, you should have experience in Python & demonstrated interest in data engineering.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at & attend the most relevant & impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.