Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a talented Senior Engineer to join our Direct To Consumer technology team. As a company built on a strong digital foundation, technology is integral to our retail & e-commerce vision & how customers interact with the Casper brand. As a senior engineer, youll play a key role in building software that enables teams across the Casper organization to bring delightful experiences to our customers.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
This role is open to candidates located anywhere in the United States.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Provide Salesforce Lightning Order Management (SFOM) technology expertise for solution design & technical implementation
- Design, code, unit test, & code review iterative improvements to platform
- Collaborate with Product, Design, & Engineering partners to determine the best path for Salesforce platform implementation
- Translate business & marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
- Develop applications end-to-end, working with a wide range of systems, processes & technologies that solve problems & delight users
- Stay in tune with the latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, & roadmap(s)
- Enjoy teaching & coaching the business team on how to best use Salesforce Order Management
- Maintain & document processes/procedures & provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize
- Serve as mentor / teacher for less experienced developers on the team, with the goal of making everyone the best they can be
Our dream candidate has...
- At least 7 years of Software Engineering experience
- At least 5 years of experience on SFDC platform
- Certified as a Salesforce Developer or Architect
- Strong understanding of post purchase concepts such as adjustments, appeasements, replacements, returns, payment capture/refund, fulfillment, etc.
- Strong understanding of Apex development, process builder, & flows
- Experience building robust REST APIs
- Open-minded & values a team that is flexible around implementation.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Pro-active. You can independently seek out answers & own project responsibilities
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud and/or Mulesoft
- Knowledge of digital commerce integrations such as PIM, Inventory Management, Commerce Platform, & ERP
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Companys COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state & local laws & legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.