Company Description|Job Description
Visa is one of the top 50 most admired brands in the world. It is recognized as a leading employer & can be found on the lists of: The World's Most Innovative Companies, The World's Most Respected Companies, The World's Most Ethical Companies, America's Best Employers & The World's Most Valuable Brands, to name a few.
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
This is an exciting role for someone creative & highly skilled in multimedia design & development. You will bring your unique & advanced capabilities to a Visa University team of learning experience producers & instructional designers to help drive more engaging & compelling learning experiences. You will have the opportunity to apply your skills to a wide variety of domain areas from leadership curriculums to sales training to technical subjects & payments industry learning programs. You will play a critical role in shaping the overall look & feel of Visa University learning materials & digital learning assets & experiences.
- Produce highly polished, creative & engaging graphics, illustrations, charts, exhibits, infographics, interactive PDF, print ready documents (job aids, posters, or publications), motion graphics, animation, videos & other design elements for classroom training, online courses, webinars, learning games, performance support tools, communication, web banners, client engagement, or executive speaking events
- Develop for target audiences across different organizational levels, geographies, time zones & cultures
- Meet & collaborate with team members & business partners to define & scope multimedia elements of our curriculums
- Worked closely with learning producers/instructional designers to consult on technical requirements for e-Learning interactivity & graphics.
- Develop & promote adherence to development standards, processes & tools for rich-media solutions
- Work towards firm deadlines in partnership with other learning professionals and/or stakeholders; effectively communicate relevant project information to stakeholders
- Follow marketing, corporate identityand brand style guidelineswhile maintaining creativity
- Manage design-related assets & tools such as photography, illustration, iconography, & stock videos
- May develop complex rich-media projects that require scripting & coding.
- Mentors & advises junior multimedia designers as well as other producers on the team
- Work with external vendors on outsourced projects
- 4 years of experience in graphic/multimedia design with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of experience with an Advanced degree
- 7-10 years of of experience in graphic/multimedia design & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree
- Software engineering background is a plus
- Has strong portfolio showcasing multimedia & video production & editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement new & emerging media & design technologies
- Experience with graphical user interface design
- Experience designing for a variety of learning experiences, subject matter areas & audiences
- Able to translate concepts & ideas into engaging multimedia deliverables
- Leverages human-centered design & design thinking methods
- Proficient in GoAnimate, PowToon, Videoscribe, & Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, InDesign, & Illustrator
- Exceptional eye for design, color, composition, usability & typography
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics, NFL & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of more than 11,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.