At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Security Compliance is seen as a critical business function at Cloudflare. Compliance certifications allow our customers to be confident in the security of our products, while also providing frameworks for well-tuned information security management systems & programs. These standards provide clarity to Cloudflares teams on how to incorporate security principles in the management of systems, the development of products, & the expansion of our business footprint.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly scaling & world class security organization within a billion dollar business. You will join as a founding member of the Compliance Enablement Team. This team is part of Security Compliance & is part of the greater Security Team under Cloudflares Chief Security Officer.
Our team is focused on effectively communicating Cloudflare's security practices to customers & prospects to help drive new business revenue.
We guarantee that you will be challenged & have room for growth on our team!
What you'll do
- Complete Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), & Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) for existing customers & prospects in a thoughtful, accurate, & timely manner.
- Discover methods for streamlining the completion of questionnaires & development of reporting processes including building & maintaining a database of answers to common customer questions about security, compliance, & adherence to evolving global regulations.
- Responsible for identifying & documenting policy & process gaps.
- Obtain a working knowledge of client & intermediary relationships through continued interaction with the client team & the use of Salesforce (CRM system).
- Help to drive adherence to process for requesting & answering customer questions.
- Contribute to overall team goal of sharing more information with customers & prospective customers through building public-facing documents such as white papers, & policies to inform customers & prospects of Cloudflare security practices.
- A successful candidate in this role will achieve operational excellence & efficiency while helping Sales Representatives in closing new revenue. We seek to have a measurable impact on new revenue!
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders across many teams including Sales, Legal, Finance, Product, & Engineering.
- Ability to work efficiently & independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfort in working irregular hours to support global customer-facing teams.
- Background in SaaS, RFP management, or Compliance is desired.
- Interest in information security, government regulation, affairs, training, & awareness a plus.
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Jira, & RFP or deal management tools is a plus.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.