Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Sales Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Sales Manager?
As an Advertising Sales Manager you will be responsible for calling on mid-sized brands & agencies across the East Coast. The Advertising Sales Manager will work collaboratively with sales planners, account managers & marketing teams. As an Advertising Sales Manager you will be tasked with educating clients on the benefits of Taboolas full-funnel solutions & achieving quarterly revenue targets.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Bachelors degree
- 2-3 years experience in the digital advertising industry with 1-2 years of experience in sales role
- Passionate about advertising, media & technology
- Acute business acumen & ability to present & communicate ideas/concepts/solutions effectively
- Prior experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) & related productivity tools
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Advertising Sales Manager, you will:
- Drive revenue growth by developing, closing & scaling a pipeline of successful advertiser accounts
- Develop relationships with prospective clients through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings & professional networking events
- Act an an internal advocate for clients, to make sure Taboola is providing a best-in-class level of service
- Position & sell innovative solutions, & evangelize successful advertising strategies
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertising clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.