Come strengthen the chemistry of our team & help us empower software companies to provide powerful self-serve analytics & in-app comms tools to their PMs, Design Managers, & other product roles. We're seeking a Content Designer of User Experiences who is passionate about using language to craft exceptional user interface design & who cares deeply about creating delightful end-to-end experiences for our customers.
You are a team player & inspire others to do their best work. You are comfortable in all aspects of the design process: engaging with customers & users, concepting early-stage ideas, envisioning aspirational "north star" directives, & more. You will collaborate tightly with Product Design, Brand Design, User Research, Marketing, Product Management, & Product Operations, & more.
This position reports to the VP of Design & Research in the Product org.
Key criteria for this role
- Drive UX content decisions across various parts of the Pendo product suite
- Develop end-to-end content design & content management strategies for ambiguous, complex problems
- Review, maintain, & iteratively improve existing contentnav labels, headings, CTAs, error states, instructions, & much more
- Partner with Marketing, ProdOps, & Customer Success on Pendos holistic content strategy including internationalization & accessibility
- Demystify complex terminology & align copy decisions with user expectations
- Actively contribute to our design system & style guide
- Promote content design across the company & showcase success stories
- As a team of one to begin, you will establish content design as a new role at Pendo. You will establish new processes, standards, & tooling to found & grow the content design team.
- Educate & empower designers & other cross-functional partners to scale content design beyond your own capacity
- Craft innovative end-to-end user experiences grounded in customer insights, data, business goalsacross web & mobile
- Align tightly with executive leadership
- Center your rationale on data & research
- High quality bar for all aspects of copy & design
- Experience working with design systems & style guides
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, & inclusiveness of our team
- Data visualization interest and/or experience
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with Pendo
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.