Senior Designer (UX/UI)
What Youll Do
Lead design visions across the entire product lifecycle & multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience & create the space for others to collaborate. You create multiple ideas & use creative storytelling techniques to inspire teams around you.
Work across multiple teams. Youll partner closely with engineering, product, & business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Youll provide the thought leadership to inspire & develop the right product strategy. Together, youll solve problems & come up with solutions that delight our users.
Be autonomous. Youll take full ownership your work, & you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who You Are
- You have at least 5+ years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies
- You are an incredible designer with amazing design chops & understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- Youre a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks & brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, & make strategy come to life.
- You have a people-focused design mentality & you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.