Principal Product Manager - Core Graph DB
This is an individual contributor role & the successful candidate serves as the product owner for TigerGraph DBaaS offering.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join the product team to work on our innovative graph database engine that is the only scalable graph database in production with billions of nodes & edges. This role is a good fit for someone who is passionate about graph technologies, experienced & motivated to work on the most performant graph database technology (graph) available now.
- Help define, evolve, & execute on the product vision / strategy for our flagship native parallel graph database engine
- Drive feature requirements & definition on evolving graph query language & engine capabilities, improving usability, scalability, availability & performance, as well as data security & privacy.
- Work in a cross-functional & collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, engineering, security, marketing, business development, sales, customer success, & professional services.
- Manage programs & structure projects to ensure smooth execution of the product roadmap.
- Be customer-focused, keep engaging with customers & prospects to understand their needs & incorporate customer feedback & demands into product strategy & roadmap. Proactively manage customer expectations & be the customer advocate within the organization.
- Be a technical evangelist for our innovative graph database engine with regular presentations, publications or talks within & outside our company
- Deep understanding & hands-on experience with database, SQL/NoSQL/Graph concepts & / or distributed systems
- Ability to design complex database product features hiding complexity while focusing on ease-of-use for the end user
- Strong understanding of competitive (cloud & on-premise) database & graph database landscape
- 8+ years working in the data(base) space
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields.
- 10+ years experience working on cloud & data(base) products
- Experience with database products as a service in public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in building serverless cloud services is a major plus
With rapid growth & adoption in graph technologies, TigerGraph is growing fast as being the only large-scale parallel graph database which can scale to billions of nodes & billions of edges, we are
scaling our product management team to help enable & accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our vision & passion on graph being the future of data, keep pushing the envelope via innovation while building a future for themselves & TigerGraph.