The IT Helpdesk Administrator will help maintain & improve our Macintosh systems, office networks, & end-user support for Circle's New York office, & all remote offices worldwide. Were looking for an energetic people-person to be able to interface enthusiastically with all levels of users within Circle.
What youll work on:
- Onboard new employees & deploy hardware refreshes to existing employees
- Install, configure & support hardware & software on OS X devices
- Troubleshoot issues with OS X, Macintosh hardware, networking, security issues & other needs that arise
- Manage & audit hardware inventory & software site licenses, as well as security & compliance policies
- Provide training to employees, both formal & ad hoc, on software usage & good security practices
What youll bring to Circle:
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- 2+ years experience with deployment, configuration projects working with OS X systems & related peripherals
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment
- Experience monitoring & resolving issues in a ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk or similar
- Understand management issues for OS X systems, MDM, & using hard drive encryption (FileVault)
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP stack & networking protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, etc
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, & dedicated to helping people & institutions create & share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send & receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in & trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire & Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, & Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin, London & Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.