ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Sportsbook Regional Manager will lead a team to exceed the targets of a multimillion-dollar turnover business at the various FanDuel Retail-Sportsbook locations in the North East. The Sportsbook Regional Manager will work closely with the broader Product team, Customer Operations, Marketing, & Commercial team, & have high exposure to the retail leadership team. This role will require heavy travel, up to 40%. Travel time will be determined by the Senior Director & the needs the business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Work with FanDuel Group HR & the host sites HR department to assist with recruiting, training & the overall management the retail sportsbook employees throughout the region.
- Work with the commercial, product, risk & trading, marketing & online teams to build a compelling customer proposition.
- Build a daily/weekly/monthly operating rhythm with stakeholders focusing on performance management of staff, stakeholders & business KPIs.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with FanDuel Groups General Managers respective locations.
- Ensure compliance to all Federal, local & applicable regulations.
- Ensure smooth communication of key issues & initiatives.
- Complete monthly business review meetings, applying appropriate business strategy & feeding back Head Office to improve the business.
- Ensure that any customer-impacting issues are dealt with immediately & have the ability to cut through obstacles that prevent this.
- Act as a conduit for staff feedback within the Midwest Sportsbooks ensuring that Senior Managers & Head Office personnel have a full understanding of what is happening on the ground
- Spot talent & drive an internal development pipeline.
- Ensure clear performance management processes are in place, responding to both good & poor performance with specific actions plans.
- Ensure that our license is protected to the best of your ability - respond immediately to any threats to the license.
- Be aware of the regulations the govern sports betting in each jurisdiction you are responsible for to ensure compliance.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 4+ years of managerial experience working directly with team across multiple locations
- BS/BA preferred
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a gaming license & satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Self-starter; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to drive both strategy & execution
- Strong collaboration & project management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in sports or online gaming highly desired
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.