Full Stack Developer - Activation & Configuration
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup & operate DoubleVerifys rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing client facing screens & components & the back-end services handling the business logic of those products. You will need to emphasize UI & UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use & functionality. You will be closely coordinating & working with multiple development, product & Client Services teams.
This position is full-time & located in our New York City headquarters office.
What you will do:
- Build applications utilizing 70% backend development & 30% frontend development
- Design & develop robust microservices built with .NET Core & Java. The services are integrated with various systems including Salesforce, databases & internal APIs.
- Design, develop & document APIs to be used by partners & other development teams.
- Design & create relational databases along with the applications accessing them.
- Develop client side visualizations for UI driven products using Angular framework
- Style client components using Material, CSS & SCSS
- Test & optimize code developed both by you & by other team members.
- Work in continuous development & integration cycles by utilizing a micro-frontend & microservices backend architectures with automated packaging & deployments.
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment, collaborating with team members & Product Managers on a daily basis & participating in product meetings.
- Analyze data to study the usage patterns & effectiveness of client facing systems in the ongoing effort to provide the most user friendly experience.
Who you are:
- Love what you do & are passionate about crafting clean code & have a steady foundation
- 3+ years of programming experience in coding & object-oriented design
- At least 2 years of experience programming in C#, Java
- At least 1 years hands-on development experience in Angular
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools for JS such as Webpack, Gulp, & Grant
- Familiarity with REST APIs & web-based APIs
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication skills & a team player