Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Demand Generation Team
The Demand Generation Team owns lead, pipeline & revenue generation for SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions. We design & implement account-based marketing strategies, always-on programs, & live/virtual events to create interest & increase engagement by clients & prospects within the CPG, Financial Services, & B2B Tech spaces.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to create integrated campaigns that support SurveyMonkey's demand generation efforts to fuel our Market Research solutions (MRX) within B2B Tech. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will lead our integrated marketing approach for B2B Tech & partner with Sales to achieve results. You will think about this vertical holistically, including creating vertical messaging, developing sales & marketing collateral, delivering qualified sales leads & pipeline, & building demand generation activities for both inbound & outbound channels.
- Conceptualize, design, & oversee the end-to-end strategy for B2B Tech, including campaign design from awareness to consideration to purchase to advocacy for both inbound & outbound programs.
- Lead multiple integrated campaigns at a given time, including account-based marketing, webinars, virtual & field events, & marketing nurture streams. Influence & contribute to paid, SEO, & content marketing efforts toward your goal.
- Know your funnel! Analyze the flow from MQL to SQL, SQL to Opportunity, Opportunity to Closed/Won to understand how you can improve your programs.
- Oversee your vertical marketing pipeline goal & budget for the B2B Tech vertical & forecast quarterly pipeline creation from the programs you are running, including expected return on investment & revenue.
- Know your buyer; understand buyers of our MRX solutions in B2B Tech, including their motivations & use cases, & use this knowledge in your strategies.
- Partner with Sales & BDRs to understand the overall goals for your vertical & pull the right levers (whether inbound or outbound) to achieve results.
- Partner with Product Marketing on product launches & major enhancements. You may help plan the marketing/promo activities for product launches.
- 6+ years in demand generation or integrated marketing
- 3+ years in market research or marketing enterprise-grade solutions to B2B Tech companies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- Independent project management skills
- Experience switching quickly between strategy & execution
- Experience with analytics & data-driven marketing
- Experience with Marketing technology solutions such as HubSpot, Salesforce & Terminus (or equivalent)
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.