Who We Are
The Farmers Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series C, bringing our total funding to over $100M. We're backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, & Glossier, & are aiming to build a company as healthy as the dogs we feed.
Join The Farmers Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, & much-needed change to the way people feed & care for their pets.
Where You'll Come In
The engine that fuels our high-powered CX organization is made up of strategically integrated tools & systems. Were looking for a CX Systems Analyst who can combine their deep knowledge of CX workflows & customer needs with their passion to implement optimal software configurations that enable our CX team to provide outstanding experiences for our customers. This opportunity is available to internal candidates either located in or willing to relocate to the New York City area.
As a member of the CX Strategic Operations team, you love understanding the inner workings of tools, how to thoughtfully integrate them into a suite of tools, & finding creative solutions to interesting challenges. You may not know how to code, but have some familiarity with system design & can logically think through how technologies work together. Your deep understanding of our CX teams needs helps you clearly articulate business requirements to technical teams within & external to TFD.
You always start with the WHAT (understanding the key requirements), in order to create an intelligent & informed HOW - finding solutions that are centered around customer happiness, CX agent usability, & production efficiencies. You enjoy collaborating with other functional areas, but also work well independently to meet deadlines & hit goals.
You describe yourself as analytical, process-minded, & tech-y & pride yourself on your love for the customer experience!
How You'll Make An Impact
- Maintain expert knowledge of our CX processes, workflows, tools, systems, & data pathways
- Manage an ongoing list of CX teams technical needs based on inputs from various CX teams & levels
- Act as central point for solving technical issues & drive swiftly to a resolution with minimal service interruptions
- Supervise & report on performance of tools through a CX lens, including tech bugs reported by the CX Production team & related customer/agent feedback
- Continuously supervise & analyze identified critical metrics & customer/agent feedback, making recommendations based on data to improve the CX & product performance (website, Customer Account, CRM)
- Raise status, blockers, & risks to the CX management team when needed
- Develop mitigation strategies with CX Strategic Ops team, as needed
- Partner with third party vendors to work through challenges within each tool, optimize our use of the software, & maintain a positive working relationship that includes regular evaluation against a vendor performance framework
- Lead thorough vendor competitor analyses to select tools & products that fit our needs, budget, & requirements for scale (e.g. Chat, SMS, VoIP)
- Coordinate & collaborate across both internal & external partners to develop technical solutions & properly integrate systems for a seamless technical ecosystem
- Work closely with the Engineering & Growth/Product teams on requirements & design development, ensuring a balanced delivery of CX, business & operational excellence & feasibility
- Collaborate closely with CX Training & Internal Communications teams to advise & educate all CX workforces of planned (or unplanned) technical changes, rollout of fixes, & any required workarounds
We're Excited About You Because
- 2+ years of project/product management experience
- Experience using or administering Kustomer, Talkdesk, Looker preferred
- Solid understanding of JSON, APIs, webhooks, computing languages
- Analytically driven, with high degree of comfort evaluating & actioning on data
- Excellent project management & organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Highly adaptable & able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement & learning
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (upon a safe return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation & equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, & Vision
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO & WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Strict daily belly rub quota