Were on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies & candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates & customers gain insight into everything from sourcing & skills assessments to salary offers & benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France & the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures & other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is designed for someone who is passionate about Hireds charter to help people build purpose-driven careers, while also helping businesses find the talent they need to fulfill their missions. Ultimately, we want to empower everyone to find & do their best work, from one opportunity to the next & that isnt possible without building our own teams of top-performing & passionate talent. You will be responsible for everything from sourcing & hiring new Sales talent, to organizing hiring events, & influencing the way our technology evolves. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, HR Business Partners + Talent, this will be our first Sales Recruiter hire in our Toronto hub.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Being the face of Hired & an evangelist of our mission -- finding people jobs that they love. Recruiting is at the core of what we do, we have to walk the walk & represent our brand.
- Keeping candidate experience as a top priority as we continue to scale our organization
- Collaborating with hiring managers & various stakeholders within the Revenue organization to develop hiring plans, source, evaluate, & close high-quality talent
- Applying a variety of sourcing methods to build candidate pipelines for all Revenue teams across Hired
- Analyzing & reporting on key hiring metrics while helping initiate creative & scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Partnering closely with Revenue stakeholders, as well as People Ops & Finance team members in a highly collaborative environment to inspire, challenge, & support hiring teams
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 3+ years of full-cycle Recruiting experience, preferably in-house supporting Sales/Revenue teams in a B2B SaaS environment
- A proven track record of using creative sourcing methods to find top talent, with an emphasis on referral channels & social recruiting
- Success sourcing & hiring talent in Toronto, but also in major US metros including the Bay Area
- Metrics-driven approach to Recruiting - ability to quantify qualitative information in plain but specific language
- Exemplary verbal & written communication skills with the ability to present data/information at all levels of an organization
- A strong display of your ability to sell our vision & mission to candidates who may not always be open to exploring new opportunities
- Highly organized with an impeccable attention to detail & candidate pipeline hygiene
- Strong business acumen with the ability to come up to speed fast in a new context
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
- Experience working in a Greenhouse ATS environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Comfortable sourcing using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Familiarity with sales KPIs for high performance as hiring criteria is a plus
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Flexible vacation & sick time
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, & dental
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered lunch & in-office snacks
- Annual education stipend for continued learning & development
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident & more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product & our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds & lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable & inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome & consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records for employment.