At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered & self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, & customer service. Since our launch in 2009, weve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - & we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable & fast-growing business, with a loyal 11 million members who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
The People team at RTR is responsible for just that, our people. Were partners to the business & work to empower every team within our business to scale through the acquisition & development of our employees.
About the Job:
As the first Executive Recruiting hire in our organization, your primary function will be to take the executive sourcing & recruiting initiatives to the next level. You will partner with leaders across our organization & have an active role in defining, launching, analyzing, & iterating on innovative executive recruitment strategies. You will be the trusted partner for executives who truly seek our guidance & expertise in evaluating the talent landscape & providing insights that inform the search process. You will also be expected to work on business critical mid/mid-senior level positions throughout the organization.
What Youll Do:
- Design & execute the selection & recruiting processes for senior level searches across the organization
- Conduction calibration meetings, create robust job & candidate specifications, set research & talent engagement strategies, qualify & present candidates, run the interview processes, negotiate offers, & develop customized closing strategies leveraging internal resources.
- Analyze the effectiveness of efforts through data analysis & reporting, including search progress reports, status reports, & market trend/feedback reports for presentation to VP & C-level audiences.
- Research, identify & develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, & internal sources.
- Lead efforts to strategically build & maintain a network of active & passive potential future candidates through dedicated market research & ongoing relationship management.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network & establish strong relationships with diverse candidates & organizations.
- Participate in ongoing efforts to create best-in-class executive recruiting strategies & processes that will elevate the teams effectiveness.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 7 years of overall corporate recruiting experience, with 2+ years experience leading Director+ level searches end-to-end for a scaling tech company
- You use talent & market insights & data to influence decisions with executive-level audiences
- You have a track record of building trusted relationships from Director to C Level executives as hiring managers & cross-functional partners
- Extraordinary teamwork & multitasking skills
- You are able to thrive & prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!