Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of Good Giving in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication & enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Heres how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Manage core internal communication vehicles including Company Intranet, messages, digital, & video, & more
- Establish protocols, tools, & templates that support communication objectives, are used regularly to build familiarity with employees, & set expectations on what kind of information will be shared, in what channels, & by whom.
- Build the Blink Health brand as an employer of choice for top talent
- Create a company-wide internal communication framework & calendar that identifies the right channels & methods for communications
- Partner with executives to develop & distribute communications strategies & materials regarding organizational changes, new hires, departures & promotions
- Partner with senior leaders & the People & Culture team to develop & drive employee engagement initiatives
- Manage Company All Hands & miscellaneous internal events for executives & their teams\
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Develop & execute a corporate-wide communications strategy that focuses on sharing the companys strategy, most critical plans, priorities, & announcements.
- Identify emerging issues & challenges both internally & externally. Recommend methods & messaging to adjust or add new, relevant content to existing plans in order to share with employees in real-time.
- Identify, monitor & analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as engagement metrics & team/employee feedback to measure effectiveness of communications
- Demonstrated ability to build a function, & create a comprehensive framework, foundation, & supporting processes.
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Stay current on industry trends, sharing information & best practices to keep internal communications modern & effective
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Develop methods to collect employee communication & engagement metrics, sharing results with relevant team members to acknowledge progress & inform decision-making
- Listen actively & respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Promote trust & transparency across the organization
- 7+ years of internal communications experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 1 year of event planning experience required
- Prior experience preparing materials for business leaders and/or executives & strong public speaking required
- Graphic Design, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, & Microsoft Office experience
- Strategic, high-level thinker with an ability to understand complex business issues & use them to craft easily understood messages for targeted audience groups
- Organized & able to handle multiple projects, prioritize & act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced corporate environment
- Knowledge of how to develop communications strategies that are impactful, create perception change, & define new direction
- Excellent written & oral communication to drive concise, simple, yet engaging messaging across the organization
- Strong storytelling ability - persuasive written & verbal communications, including interpersonal & presentation skills
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.