Unitys Business Systems Team is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support the Unity Operate Business Unit! The person in this role will partner closely with business stakeholders on the Operate team to scope, design & implement high quality technical solutions in Salesforce.com & other related systems. Were looking for a Business Analyst who is efficient, collaborative, can dig into the details, & also facilitate a project from inception to launch.
What youll be doing
- Ensure that requests from the Operate organization are effectively qualified, prioritized & executed.
- Collaborate with IT & business partners throughout the organization, including development teams, accounting, finance & stakeholders within the Operate business unit to identify system needs, document business requirements & publish related processes & procedures, identify key controls & determine actions for process improvement.
- Support business users & help solve simple to complex application issues.
- Monitor & respond to feature & support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs & holding daily/weekly stand-up meetings with project teams to ensure forward project momentum
- Identify & perform tasks within projects with minimal supervision
What were looking for
- Proven experience delivering enterprise software solutions using Salesforce.com in an enterprise environment
- Experience in online advertising and/or digital or media companies
- Experience with Lead to Opportunity business processes, including quoting, orders & revenue management
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes & procedures required to develop & implement software solutions.
- Experience communicating with senior business leaders to drive alignment among business stakeholders from divergent functions.
You might also have
- Experience with any of the following applications are a plus: Steelbrick, SpringCM, Netsuite, Workday & Ad tech tools
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.