Were looking for a VP of Operations to join our leadership team & oversee a number of critical areas of our business including Hotel Operations & Asset Management, Finance, Product, Sales, & HR. Our ideal candidate has led these functions before & knows how to bring them together to improve our company operations, technology, workflows, & structure in order to achieve our company goals.
We have (or plan to hire) strong teams in place for each functional area, so this role is about leading those teams to achieve our OKRs & partnering with them to solve our businesss most critical challenges as we scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee the Hotel Operations (service supply chain, guest experience, food & beverage) teams to ensure we have a clearly defined operational service & are able to execute on it in a repeatable manner with radical precision.
- Working with VP, Hotel Operations to help design systems & actively measure performance.
- Oversee our Hotel Asset Management team to ensure they are optimally set-up for scale & effectiveness in i) optimizing hotel P&Ls, ii) advancing reporting & analytical tools, & iii) managing owner relations.
- Working with VP, Hotel Asset Management to design systems & actively measure performance.
- Oversee our Finance team to ensure they are optimally focused on scale & automation of property-level financial reporting & ever reducing the finance cost required to grow.
- Working closely with VP, Finance to design OKRs & actively measure performance.
- Own our newly launching SAAS business line from software development to sales & its P&L.
- Work with the CEO to take our company goals & operationalize them across the company; co-lead annual goal setting with OKRs & measure performance & business health on a weekly & monthly basis from 10,000 feet & then down to the details.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- A track record of building financial budgets, business plans & OKRs & implementing systems, organizational structures, & processes in a thoughtful way to achieve the companys goals.
- Prior senior-level experience & ~10+ years of career experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, & ideally an operationally intensive business with repeatable operational systems
- Great leadership skills; someone who has studied & implemented what it means to be an inspiring, strategic, & supportive leader