fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, & AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a senior product manager to bring data to life for our customers. The successful candidate will get giddy when discussing metadata, & know their way around data structures better than the neighborhood in which they grew up. He/she/they will derive immense satisfaction from working with wicked smart engineers & product managers to productize existing data & to assess opportunities to acquire new data - all in service of creating a personalized, differentiated experience. SQL chops are a must. Product (not engineering) experience with ML algorithms, taxonomies & graph databases would be fun additions.
In this role, you will:
- Drive clear data product definition, prioritization & roadmaps to achieve business objectives.
- Assess opportunities to acquire/ingest new sports, entertainment & news metadata.
- Proactively productize data & data services to drive personalization, differentiation & speed.
- Partner closely with other internal teams to understand how FuboTV data teams can best meet their needs.
- Understand the methodologies used for our various data & personalization services.
- Work with data scientists & engineers to create & evolve propensity & personalization models.
- Ensure our internal data structures & analytics tool implementations meet the needs of analysts & internal end-users.
- Evangelize data capabilities & possibilities across the company.
- Collaborate joyfully with Engineering, Product, Business Development & Marketing teams on all of the above.
- Report into the Director of Product Management
What skills, experience, & education you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of data product management experience
- Significant SQL experience; ability to join complex data & make accurate conclusions about it.
- Experience with personalization & propensity algorithms.
- An egoless, team player
- Analytical, data-obsessed, & creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions & drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships across disciplines
- Strong awareness of technology trends & their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal & presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company