Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
As the Senior Manager, Global Workplace Operations, nurturing a collaborative & supportive team environment across the globe, with a focus on excellence in customer service delivery, is the number one priority. This role is ultimately responsible for planning & executing leveled-up service delivery to every Twilio location.
This role is a key member of the leadership team within Real Estate & Workplace. You will own setting expectations, priorities, processes, & governance routines to deliver on internal customer satisfaction at the operations level.
Twilio is looking for a proven leader committed to delivering with integrity, transparency, & quality
- 5+ years leading global operations teams at a fast-growing organization, ideally in a tech
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Experience hiring, managing, & building a global team including direct reports
- Deep understanding of how office environments affect culture, productivity, & retention
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results & accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment & collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Experience with collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence)
As the Senior Manager, Global Workplace Operations, you will:
- Provide thought leadership, leveraging peer & industry best practices to drive process improvements including identifying, creating & implementing initiatives to maximize value, reduce risk & minimize cost
- Develop a global Workplace Operations strategy, guidelines, standards, success metrics & reporting with a large focus on customer service
- Develop process & system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Create an environment where people management & development is of the highest priority
- Build, manage, coach, & mentor a global team of office support staff
- Lead via a lens of creating internal customer satisfaction as a constant goal
- Take thoughtful risks, based on data
- Proactively identify facility opportunities, issues & risks
- Collaborate extensively with Real Estate, Design & Construction, & Programs, in support of global workplace program development
- Actively engage & assist in real estate portfolio pipeline management reviews to ensure decisions are made in advance of critical events
The Real Estate & Workplace team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership to guide the companys integrated workforce & workplace strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & executing real estate transactions, design & construction, & ongoing office operations that keep Twilions productive & energized.
This position will be located in any of the following office locations: Atlanta, Denver, NYC or San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore, & Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.