Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonights dinner, next summers vacation, or a dream house down the road. That gives us an opportunity to build a new kind of advertising platform -- one where ads feel uniquely personalized & relevant. As a Partner Manager, youll develop strong brand relationships & work closely to help them get the most out of Pinterest & meet their business goals. You'll collaborate on major initiatives & see them through to success while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.If this sounds like fun, wed love to hear from you!
What Youll Do:
- Build, manage, & grow strategic partnerships with large customers & agencies
- Lead across many internal functions to create partner strategies that drive meaningful business results
- Leverage data, insights, & measurement to build innovative marketing communication plans that reach partner audience targets & achieve partner ROI goals & objectives
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product & engineering teams to respond to partner needs & feedback
What Were Looking For:
- 8+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data & measurement.
- Established industry relationships & experience working with executive-level business & marketing leaders within client organizations
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to translate partner value across various levels, such as executive, operational, creative, media, & analytics teams
- Strong team player & ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, digital acumen, & business excellence