About your role:
Fandom the largest global entertainment platform powered by fans is seeking a Manager of Sales Research & Insights to help elevate our B2B research offerings to the next level. This role is an integral part of our sales organization & will work directly with our sellers & sales support teams to ensure that we are bringing insight-driven solutions to our clients from the pre-sale phase all the way to post-sale campaign measurement. We are looking for a smart, scrappy, self-starter who takes initiative & pride in delivering solutions that will help drive our business forward.
- Act as the primary day-to-day research insights contact across the sales organization; delivering insights & recommendations for RFP/pre-sale through post-sale campaign measurement
- Be a strong storyteller with the ability to uncover & articulate meaningful insights for our sales organization & customers
- Be responsible for using research about our audience & their behaviors to inform sales narratives that reflect our clients campaign strategy & goals
- Be responsible for concepting, designing, implementing, interpreting & presenting brand lift/sales lift studies to clients
- Support broader Sales Marketing & Custom Solutions team in delivering data & insights that help to support our brand story & product collateral
- Aid in developing & presenting thought-leadership analyses to key partners
- Partner with Associate Director of Sales Research to accelerate & further develop FanDNA, Fandoms proprietary client facing insights product.
- Identify gaps in Fandoms research capabilities & present gaps & possible solutions to supervisor
- 4+ years of sales research experience at a fast-paced digital media organization
- Deep understanding of typical digital media research tools including comScore Media Metrix, comScore Plan Metrix, Google Analytics, & primary research tools;SPSS is a plus
- Deep understanding of key audience research metrics, how they are interrelated & when to use which metrics
- Experience in conducting primary research (i.e. writing/scripting surveys & analyzing the results)
- Experience in campaign measurement (i.e. brand lift, sales lift, tune-in, branded content etc.) Please note, this is not internal campaign performance/optimizations
- Ability to multi-task & manage multiple projects at the same time
- Great communication & presentation skills
- Proactive & adaptable
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer