Since 2010, Birchbox has redefined the way people discover & shop for beauty & grooming by pairing a monthly subscription of handpicked, customized samples with relevant content & a curated e-commerce shop.
Birchboxs trailblazing subscription concept has continued to innovate. Today, it speaks directly to an otherwise-overlooked, underserved consumera consumer who Birchbox calls "The Casual Consumer. Casual Consumers are not passionate about beauty, & want a simple, personalized way to explore, buy, & use beauty. They want it to be easy, effective, funand they expect the same things of their beauty products. Birchbox is the destination for all who identify as Beauty Casual.
As Birchbox continues to innovate, the women-founded-and-run company is eagerly working to become a leader in industry-wide efforts toward greater sustainability & racial equity. Birchbox operates in three countries, & reaches more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 300 best-in-class prestige brand partners.
Visit www.birchbox.com for a forever useful, always delightful beauty & grooming experience.
Birchbox is seeking an Associate, Digital Marketing to help drive leads along our funnel from customer acquisition to conversion. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about analyzing user behavior, drawing connections across media, & implementing marketing strategies across technologies to advance the way we communicate with customers. The Digital Marketing Associate will oversee our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tooling & build out emails & Communication Optimization Processes (COPs).
Our Marketing team is responsible for optimizing Birchboxs growth through our company channels & platforms, especially the ones that matter most to our customer community.
This role reports into our Growth Marketing Manager, & as part of this lean team, youll get to work & learn from teammates across the company to play an essential role in delivering our story & growing the Birchbox community. We are looking for someone to join our team who is looking for an ever-changing, no two days alike environment.
**Our office is based out of New York, NY. Due to COVID, our team is working remotely until further notice.**
- Work on the CRM tech stack, while supporting the Marketing Managers for both CRM & Paid to ensure exceptional digital & acquisition experiences
- Assist the Marketing Managers to oversee our marketing automation provider, Braze, & be the expert in building, segmenting, & personalizing emails
- Coordinate & oversee the implementation of new features in Braze, specifically for email & SMS
- Help strategize new campaigns, & build out all marketing campaigns for email
- Utilize content blocks, templates & work directly with our internal creative team
- Develop custom HTML & Liquid messaging campaigns
- Work with cross teams (creative, tech, brand marketing, merchandising, tech, product) to report on campaign delivery needs/ timelines & to assist with CRM related needs
- With the Growth Marketing Manager, oversee promotional code creation & co-own the promo calendar
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience/education
- 0-2 years of experience, experience with a CRM or e-commerce role gets bonus points (but not required!)
- Experience working in email platforms to create effective, personalized communications
- Basic web development skills (HTML, CMS, CSS, & Liquid Templating)
A successful candidate
- is nimble & able to handle changing tasks & priorities; adapts quickly with a sense of urgency
- works well in collaborative environments to ensure team success while self-managing & taking ownership
- has a strong understanding of digital marketing experiences to prompt highly effective digital campaigns, enhance customer experience, & deliver on digital objectives
Birchbox welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, & our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse & inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, & innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
***To support an inclusive & equitable hiring process, we are eliminating resume submissions. To complete your application, answer the questions below.***