*Please note, this role will be located in Bentonville/Fayetteville, Arkansas*
The Sr. Director of Sales is the primary strategic leader for Harrys & Walmart (our largest retail partner). This role will lead our omnichannel business plan development & our total solutions selling approach & partnership. Our business plan will include our improving our core business proposition, bringing new innovation plans to market with excellence, driving new cross-functional value via co-marketing investments & systemic supply chain improvement, & unlocking new value via growing online results. The Sr. Director will serve as team leader -- leading an efficient team of dedicated Harrys resources, combined with leading a strategic broker partner & their complete suite of resources that provide advanced capability for category & shopper analytics, systemic supply chain improvement, & highly targeted store operations support. Additionally, this role will serve as a primary partner for Harrys internal strategy & planning development to include the Director of Sales Strategy & Planning, Marketing & Brand resources, & Demand Planning resources. This role represents significant impact to the companys future growth (20% of total Harrys Inc net revenue; & 26% of NA Retail), & an even greater share as we continue to build future innovation & scale for Harrys brand portfolio. Through sales fundamentals leadership & execution (distribution, shelf, ISM, price, & marketing), we expect to significantly broaden our awareness, customer acquisition, & repeat for the overall business (online & in-store). This individual needs to embody the vision that customers are the humans who use our products, & that Walmart plays a vital role as our retail partner toward enabling customer discovery & delight for Harrys products. Our Walmart team should become viewed relied upon from Walmarts merchandising, marketing, & supply chain teams as thought leaders who deeply understand Walmart & how our brands play a unique role in driving growth.
About the Team
The Retail Sales organization is a critical function that drives the Harrys brand strategy & growth with our mass market & specialty retail partners. The Retail Sales organization is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions merchandising, marketing, store operations, supply chain, & omnichannel development.
Your core responsibilities
- Lead Harrys brand development plans on behalf of Walmart with our internal planning resources with primary interface with the Director, Sales Strategy & Planning. This will include defining & delivering budgeted sales revenue, category share growth, gross margin management, & supply chain improvement goals.
- Own the relationship & the quality of output from our agency partner The Harvest Group. This includes facilitating clear direction, & recommendations for planning connections with Harrys.
- Build top-performing relationships with our partners at Walmart. This includes fostering relationships with Senior-level leadership (including the Divisional VP), drive sales fundamental plans with the merchant leads (Sr. Buyers), & facilitating account penetration for marketing, supply chain & store operations connections. This includes building & owning a JVC (Joint Value Creation) plan & scorecard, which encompasses our mutual growth targets & strategic investment areas for Harrys across a 3-year timetable.
- Manage & own the Walmart Team P&L, including trade investment & overall OpEx considerations.
- Ensure we have robust category-level Joints Business Plans with Walmart, to include corresponding scorecards that represent mutually defined annual goals.
- Lead the hiring, training & development of top talent for Harrys Inc creating a highly collaborative & effective culture that reflects Harrys Vision, Mission & Values.
- Manage a high functioning team (Harrys & our agency partner) to serve the needs of Walmart & Harrys at an optimal & mutually defined ROI.
- Define & lead the necessary business questions & support from data analytics & shopper/consumer insights, to position Harrys as the thought leader in shave & soft product categories in which we compete.
These might describe you
- A strong leader with a demonstrated track-record for exhibiting an entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a general management mindset & selling capabilities.
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player & possess a drive for results.
- Demonstrated track-record of experience & success in delivering top & bottom line results.
- Experience in CPG marketing or sales leadership is ideal.
- Curiosity & passion for creating breakthrough moments through coordinated in-store & online merchandising.
- A model of collaborative behavior & execution in delivering great programming for the Harrys brand at retail
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication & presentation skills
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
Who you will work with
- Internally: Your primary contact starts with the Director, Sales Strategy & Planning. Additionally, you will connect & plan with the Brand GMs, Demand Planning, Marketing, & Finance.
- Externally: You'll work most closely with key Walmart leadership & buying team. You will be the primary lead for Harrys.
- You'll report to the Head of Sales at Harrys.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.