At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 yearswe've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for an ambitious, strategic, entrepreneurial & high-spirited Project Manager with both the analytical & soft skills to tackle tough challenges & lead the project management of our new ingredient development process. As a Project Manager you will join an internal Projects & Strategy team at one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the country. Our ideal applicant has experience in working on projects in food but is hungry to learn a new business & make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
- As a member of the Projects & Strategy team, have exposure & opportunity to be involved in the vanguard of growth & development for the HelloFresh Australia business
- Work directly with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on scaling our operations & expanding the customer offering
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our Supply Chain to deliver projects successfully from ideation & planning, through to handover to BAU teams
- Proactively identify, define, recommend, prioritise & initiate continuous improvement of our operational processes
- Originate & develop projects that will have a positive impact on our teams, product, customers, suppliers, revenue & costs.
- Communicate effectively across all parts of the business & to various levels of stakeholders
- Solve problems on-the-go in a fast-paced environment
You are/have ...
- Vast knowledge & interest in food
- Bachelors degree / Masters in Business, Supply Chain or Procurement (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of project management experience, preferably in food (but not a must)
- Have strong up & downward management skills with clear communication
- Have a roll up sleeves attitude to entering workstreams & getting them over the line
- Quantitative & analytical experience, including solid comfort with Excel
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial & can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to get into one of the fastest growing food businesses in Australia
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
- Mentoring & coaching by senior management