ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Analyst with an accounting background & in-depth ERP functional knowledge to join Pelotons Finance Transformation Team. As part of the Finance Transformation Team, you will identify, design & deploy technology & process solutions that enable strategic initiatives & operational improvements. As a dedicated subset of the broader Accounting & Finance team, you will help drive forward initiatives to improve the quality of our financial data & efficiency of the accounting close, as well as design system solutions to support Pelotons evolving business at scale. You will partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business including supply chain & logistics, sales & eCommerce, & technology/engineering to lead the continued growth & optimization of our ERP system.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment & who consistently exceeds expectations. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements, solution design & ongoing maintenance of the financial data in our ERP system. In addition to delivering new automation & enhancing/supporting existing systems, an effective candidate will be expected to contribute relevant technical, functional, & process expertise, negotiate & drive alignment for all financial systems projects & initiatives which impact our accounting close. We are looking for an agile team-player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization, & also has a solid foundational understanding of financial accounting & internal controls.
We are currently looking for candidates who have held similar positions in public companies, or who have held functional lead level positions with a consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients for 2 or more years. Successful candidates for this position will have the equivalent of 3+ years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to accomplish complex challenges will be expected as this is an ongoing requirement for this position.
- Collaborate & partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design & functionality of the ERP is driving value & efficiency for the organization
- Collaborate with technical team to resolve system issues & improve system performance
- Spearhead testing process of system fix & enhancement
- Prioritize system enhancements, support & maintenance
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, & application issues & manage these through to resolution
- Capture business process requirements, & help translate these requirements into technical solutions
- Support the optimized use of existing NetSuite modules by helping to create new or modifying existing workflows
- Communicate & train accounting & finance stakeholders on new system functionality or enhancements
- Degree in accounting, business, computer science and/or related experience
- 3+ years experience of related experience in large companies
- CPA, MBA, and/or equivalent
- Experience with completing a full cycle ERP implementation, upgrades enhancement, & support
- NetSuite experience highly preferred, SAP and/or Oracle a plus
- Excellent ERP functional knowledge & direct experience working with consumer product and/or SaaS-based business models (ideally both)
- Has had exposure to operational accounting concepts, including intercompany transactions for multi-entity environment
- Has had exposure to manufacturing, supply chain, & inventory management processes & related accounting impacts
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple & complex operational & reporting challenges
- Understanding of customizations & business processes as they relate to NetSuite
- Comfortable with NetSuite saved searches, workflows, form customizations, custom reporting, SuiteScript, Suiteflow, Suitebuilder, & Restlets
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal & external business partners at various levels & to understand & express complex technical & accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast paced company similar to a high-tech start-up
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.