About the Role
SevenRooms is transforming hospitality. We help restaurant, hotel, nightclub & entertainment operators create & cultivate direct relationships with their guests. Our reservation, seating & guest engagement platform boosts revenue & enables personalized service & marketing.
Were searching for an experienced B2B product marketing professional to drive our client-facing product marketing efforts. Reporting to the SVP, Marketing, you will be a product expert & play a key cross-functional role in evangelizing our product with internal & external audiences. Title & compensation are commensurate with experience.
What You'll Do
- Develop product value prop, positioning, messaging & go-to-market strategy for customers, customer-facing teams, prospects, & Sales
- Work with Product, the wider Marketing team, Sales, Customer Success, & cross-functional teams to gather feedback, develop, & deliver clear messaging for SevenRooms products
- Launch & promote new product to customers amplifying the message through multiple marketing channels
- Create & maintain sales collateral & training materials, including pitch decks, training guides & more
- Create content that support our value prop & demonstrates our product & category leadership
- Develop data-driven programs & campaigns aimed that drive onboarding, activation & retention of our hospitality clients
- Conduct market research & maintain pulse on competitive product offerings
- Run NPS tracking programs
Who You Are
- BA / BS degree, or relevant experience
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Deep expertise in current & innovative B2B marketing strategies across multiple channels (email, webinars, live chat, display, paid social, etc.), including the creation, execution, measurement, analysis & reporting across channels
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company or hospitality-focused environment is preferred
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Totango, MixPanel & Looker is a big plus
- Excellent verbal & written skills with the ability to distill key takeaways quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects & priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to also drive things forward across multiple cross-functional teams
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.