Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Manage end to end bookkeeping activities for our US Entity by meeting closing deadlines
- Play an active role in the month, quarter & year-end close
- Book supplier invoices & payroll entries using the accurate cost centers
- Ensure the accuracy of the accounts payable & bank accounts
- Ensure timely & compliant Sales & Use Tax submissions
- Liaise with the local tax advisors for tax reporting requirements, manage required fillings
- Ensure compliance with internal control system
- Perform accounts payable & general ledger reconciliations
- Travel expenses verification, processing, accounting for & payment management
- Manage relationship with local bank
- Participate in ad hoc projects for the accounting department which is based in Switzerland
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Accounting/Auditing
- Bachelor's Degree in finance & accounting or equivalent accounting qualification, CPA would be a plus
- At least 5 years of accounting experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of finance & accounting principles, US GAAP knowledge required, IFRS knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of State taxes, Corporate taxes, Experience in European VAT would be a plus
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency & demonstrates high learning agility
- Attention to detail, ability to keep deadlines & set priorities.
- Ability to work independently & in an International environment
- Flexibility & willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to listen, to communicate efficiently with all levels of the Nexthink organization
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office suite & aptitude for accounting software, knowledge of SAP Business One is a plus
- Knowledge of a European language would be a plus
- Experience in working in a fast growing & changing environment is a plus, Software industry experience is a plus
- Minor travel required (mostly to Switzerland)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.