Compass is looking for a Designer to join our team. If youre passionate about graphic design, an enthusiastic learner, & can execute across a wide range of work, this is an opportunity for you to do so at a fast growing startup. This role is responsible for shaping the quality of creative & marketing work for Compass Agents in one of our biggest & most important markets, New York (Includes Manhattan, Brooklyn, LIC, Westchester & Greenwich). The NY team owns all of the work for the market including agent work, brand communication, advertising, social & beyond.
At Compass You Will:
As a Designer, youll collaborate closely with the Headquarters creative team, local Marketing Associates, & Compass Agents throughout the design cycle. In this role, youll be responsible for bringing our brand to life through our agents by engaging their audiences through the design of sophisticated advertising, print collateral, & digital design.
What We're Looking For:
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS, & proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign.
- Required: Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Design & Visual Communication, Communications Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for print.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, & graphic elements.
- Ability to communicate & collaborate on cross-functional teams.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- 2-4+ years of experience in graphic design
- Please provide a website link to your portfolio in your application
The Marketing & Creative team at Compass is responsible for shaping every aspect of the company, including the brand, the product, & all marketing & communications. We value great brands & believe design & creative culture to be an important part of the Compass mission & business success of our agents & the company.
This is a sweeping challenge that provides an incredible opportunity to work with various mediums & on many different types of projects. Were building an organization & products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the worlds best agents. Visit our instagram channel @compasscreates
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.