ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Lead the development of the sportsbook business strategy & ensure the implementation of same throughout the organization.
THE GAME PLAN
Bachelors degree in Management Science, Information Systems or related field followed by five (5) years of post-baccalaureate experience in the position offered or a related position.
At least three years of experience must include:
- Quantitative analysis/strategic business development in the field of sports betting;
- Managing or participating in sports betting Risk & Trading practices, including odds compilation, live trading, trading analytics, strategic trading decisions & trading operations;
- Undertaking B2C customer marketing including digital marketing (including affiliate, PPC, SEO, Social, Content, traditional media (TV, Radio, Mail), & B2C acquisition & retention marketing;
- Analysis of operations & performance, including commercial, analytics, & customer intelligence, by applying analytical techniques including regression, user segmentation, & cohort analysis to forecast revenue, assess new investment ideas & monitor business performance; and
- Undertaking quantitative analysis in the digital product space (funnel analysis, cohort analysis, multivariate testing) to identify & drive improvements in product conversion.
At least two years of experience must involve:
- Utilization of SQL & other analytic tools, including KNIME, Python & R to undertake quantitative analysis of consumer behavior, risk modeling & pricing , & deliver insights in order to drive positive outcomes;
- Leveraging product & technology to develop the product roadmap;
- Managing commercial relationship with third parties/suppliers in the betting/gaming industry, including data companies & payment providers; and
- Analyzing P&L & developing recommendations to drive the business to a higher level of profitability.
**Position requires monthly travel (2-4 days per month) to New York City company office**
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
This position is eligible for incentives pursuant to FanDuels Employee Referral Program
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.