Were looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing Sales Engineering team! As a Sales Engineer at Vimeo, you will partner with regional Sales as a technical resource while engaging with prospective clients within the media & business communications space. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding potential customers technical needs & translating how our platform offerings could be a fit. You will be proficient in the technical aspects of Vimeos platforms, & will architect solutions for potential customers. You will also act as the technical liaison between Vimeos potential customers & our product & engineering teams.
What youll do:
- Be the product expert able to represent all of Vimeos offerings on behalf of the sales team in the EMEA region
- Develop & maintain expertise in feature functionality & practical application of all Vimeo product offerings
- Help companies across varying industries to understand & evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Understand & interpret prospective customer requirements, delivering customized product demonstrations to match customer needs
- Design, validate, & document technical solutions to share with prospective customers & Vimeo teams.
- Collect & analyze feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with sales engineering, engineering, & product management teams to meet our prospects business challenges & align with Vimeos business objectives
- Participate in RFI/RFP process & respond to technical assessments
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a sales engineering or solution architecting capacity, preferably in the digital video industry
- Experience with live streaming, client-side coding languages, REST-based APIs a plus
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, & introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
- Comfort with a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Passion for problem solving & roll up your sleeves demeanor
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere!
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.