WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a Boxer on the Notes team, you are at the forefront of Content Creation within Box. Being one of the core applications we are one of the first stops customers make when using Box. You will play an integral role in paving the future path for what it means to generate content within Box.
Notes is looking for outside of the box thinkers, with a passion & drive to push boundaries of what software can do. We are looking for team oriented collaborators, open minded thinkers & driven doers. If working in a highly collaborative environment is what drives you, youve come to the right place.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with team members, external teams & stakeholders on the integration of elements, best practices & standards
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, & software reliability
- Ensuring optimal performance of network requests & responsiveness to front-end requests
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, & efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, & storage solutions
- Recommending & implementing improvements to processes & technologies
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience with REST, WebSocket, MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes & Cloud Infrastructure
- Understanding of asynchronous development & data security principles
- Ability to write readable, testable, well-documented code
- Self-motivation, goal-oriented approach
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.