We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport is looking Engineers to help Flexport establish itself as the most trusted company in the global trade ecosystem. As Senior Technical Support Engineers, you are responsible for administering SaaS & Client platform technologies. You have expertise in SaaS administration including GSuite, O365, SSO, AD, etc, as well as Client Platforms including Mac, Windows. You are passionate about solving problems & helping internal customers. You like to continuously look for ways to improve all aspects of IT processes by looking for ways to automate & deploy innovative repeatable processes.
- Partner with IT, Security, & Engineering teams to support, deploy, & maintain secure system infrastructure, SaaS ecosystem & Client Platforms aligned to internal standards & industry best practices
- Perform administration activities across our environments including servers, end user client devices & SaaS applications such as GSuite, O365, Okta, Slack, Bluejeans, WSO, etc.
- Serve as the primary escalation channel for support-related technical issues
- Develop, refine & support end user device management with a structured process around patching, testing & deploying upgrades.
- Proactively monitor SaaS applications & infrastructure, aggressively communicate & help troubleshoot any issues as appropriate
- Participate in on-call incident response rotation
- Coordinate activities with cross-functional stakeholders to plan scheduled maintenance or updates
- Develop & maintain clear & thorough technical documentation as it pertains to operating procedures, change management, inventories, etc.
- Perform other tasks as requested & prioritized by the TechOps Manager
You should have:
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills
- 5-8+ years of system engineering experience in a fast-paced global environment
- 2+ years of experience & expert level knowledge in maintaining Linux systems & open-source services
- 2+ years of experience with administration of collaboration & communication technologies such as GSuite, O365, Slack etc
- 2+ years of experience administering SSO, AD as well as Client Platforms such as Mac, Windows etc
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Excellence in problem-solving, strategic thinking, & collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with a diverse, & globally distributed team