Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africas most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, & Kampala, & Kigali, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director to grow our sales teams at scale. This is a unique opportunity because Andela sells a complex service that requires both technical savvy & deep human empathy.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage a team of up to 8 sales executives
- Manage daily & weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts & closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Develop & execute a strategic sales plan into mid-market & enterprise companies with a focus on double digit growth Q/Q
- Refine, measure & optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the targeted sales KPIs
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, & annual revenue numbers based on expertise in qualification & sales process review.
- Create a team culture thats positive, motivating, & performance-driven
- Sell to the CTOs & VP of Talent, senior leaders in talent & human capital.
- Partner with the Sales Development team on creating pipeline of new prospects for Account Executives
- Strong experience selling solutions to quota attainment
- Experience developing sales plans
- 10+ years of B2B Sales, 5+ years in leadership roles.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, be proactive & take ownership
- Experience selling SaaS, professional services or recruiting/staffing
- Travel 20-25% of the time
EPIC Values Alignment
Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people & technology
The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends & family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe youre a good fit & well be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, & a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.