ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton's Senior Brand Manager will focus on planning & executing Bike marketing-related activity within Peloton. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, they will drive the strategy & execution of Pelotons largest integrated Bike marketing campaigns across key channels (including but not limited to TV, Radio, OOH, Email & Web). This is a global role, but with a primary focus on domestic acquisition.
Their primary responsibilities will include developing & executing acquisition campaign strategy, authoring marketing briefs, driving creative development, & managing campaign rollout, optimization. This candidate will work closely with consumer insights, performance marketing, creative teams (both external agencies & internal creative team) as well as cross-functional partners to ensure full campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Member Engagement, Retail, Experiential, PR, etc.).
- Manage external agency partners to develop best-in-class integrated campaigns (briefing, providing strategic feedback, production oversight).
- Partner with performance marketing team & creative teams to optimize creative across channels.
- Work with consumer insights lead to get a deeper understanding of our consumer & develop insight-driven marketing as a result.
- Partner with other brand team lead & cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive & consistent messaging across prospective- & existing-Member marketing.
- Act as the brand lead across the organization to be the strategic voice of the integrated communications strategy.
- 5+ years experience, either brand-side or at a creative agency, managing large 360 integrated campaigns (ideally inclusive TV)
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable & compelling marketing tactics
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile & high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.