As the Product Lead, Logistics & Fulfillment you will drive the product vision, strategy & execution of a roadmap for the Logistics & Fulfillment systems at Glossier. You will oversee the strategy for a variety of home grown & off the shelf software products to enable the Operations teams at Glossier to scale our business. This is a great role for someone who wants to make a significant impact to a growing area & a growing business.
6 Month Accomplishments:
- Have a clear sense of how all Logistics & Fulfillment systems work together to enable our business & the user workflows
- Be an expert on operations systems that support multiple business areas
- Understand the objectives of & existing problems for these business areas to define a roadmap in collaboration with the stakeholders that helps them achieve their goals
- Own the development of the strategy & roadmap for all operations systems & integrations
- Define success for a variety of software & data products & their integrations
- Collaborate with stakeholders & autonomously execute on well scoped problem areas to drive & measure impact for the business
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Continuously deliver on the strategy & roadmap for Logistics & Fulfillment systems & integrations with other operations & e-comm systems by partnering with other Product Managers
- Be the subject matter expert for Glossiers logistics & fulfillment systems & business functions
- Drive & measure impact for the business by collaborating with stakeholders & autonomously executing on large scale products
- Continuously measure & report on key product metrics & iterate on roadmaps
The Ideal Candidate...
- Experience in product management, business analysis, or technology operations defining & implementing Operations systems, features & functionality
- Experience with operations systems in logistics & fulfillment (inventory, OMS, WMS, TMS, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management, communication & data analysis skills
- Familiar with Agile or similar iterative project management processes
- Proficient at Excel
- Experience using clubhouse, JIRA or similar software
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination