Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will be responsible for helping to shape how we design & communicate our brand across all touchpoints - website, ebooks, emails, advertising & social media, etc. If you are an idea person, obsessed about crafting beautiful digital experiences & huge fan of collaboration with marketing, sales & product, you are the right candidate. We're looking for someone with a strong portfolio in web & visual design who can create the design om,mf optimizely.com with a passion for experimentation.
How you will make an impact
- 3-6 month contract with potential for full-time
- Execute end-to-end marketing design strategy for multiple touch points based on brand guidelines
- Develop visual designs that effectively communicate product function & brand identity, web layouts, social ads, presentations, ebooks, etc.
- Collaborate with the Web team to develop & execute ongoing experiments & push the creative approach
- Work with our product team to define & evolve the visual language alignment between our site & the application
- Rapid prototyping for different web experiences to bring new ideas to market quickly.
- Successfully communicate & present conceptual ideas, detailed design, & design rationale, both verbally & visually with different stakeholders.
- Candidate should be very comfortable & work with the Web team to develop new hypotheses to test.
- Take ownership of your projects while relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems & improve the customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally with other creative team members, developers, & project leads to deliver quality designs
- 5+ years of Visual Design experience
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, sketch & invisionapp
- Ability to design for a responsive site, thinking mobile first
- Strong skills in ideating & conceptualizing
- Portfolio that demonstrates visual work & thought process
- Creative & strategic thinking capability
- Proficiency in using design & presentation tools efficiently
- Strong communication & time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.