JW Player is looking for a business & partner-oriented professional to drive alliance & channel relationships in the EMEA region. Reporting to the GM of Partnerships & Data, you will develop, win, maintain, & expand a group of technology alliance Partners in the software video technology Partner ecosystem. You will be responsible for key partner recruitment objectives that lead to driving revenue to JW Player through your Partners.
JW Players Alliances & Channels team offers the ability to work across all departments on both tactical & strategic initiatives, close collaboration with our Executive team, & a unique glance into the inner workings of one of the most powerful & flexible video platforms on the web.
In this role, you will:
- Build go-to-market plans for your assigned Partners & set contribution goals
- Define programs that create JWP partner journeys for assigned Partners
- Develop assigned Partners into a revenue producing channel for JW Player
- Rank & prioritize Partners based on revenue potential for JW Player
- Ensure assigned Partners are adequately trained on JW Player products
- Work with Partner Solutions team to create joint value props between JW Player & Partners
- Work with Partner Marketing team to define joint marketing plans & partner collateral
- Train JW Player field sales organization on joint value propositions
- Act as advocate for partner driven products with internal team
- Manage channel operations reporting in Salesforce.com for your assigned partners
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience in video sales, business development or marketing
- 2+ years experience in channel sales or alliance management
- Understanding of SaaS, software, cloud & solution sales
- Ability to prioritize requirements & workload
- Ability to understand & quickly represent new solutions & integrations
- Quantifiable record of success in video, technology, or software
- Strong comfort level managing & negotiating contracts, term sheets, discounts, etc.
- Ability to execute company strategy with partners based on a deep understanding of products, strategies & customers
- Solid knowledge of the video ecosystem including OVP, OTT, live, data, monetization, etc.
- Experience working with sales, marketing & product as necessary to drive sales, company goals & partner initiatives
- Ability to leverage external partners to over achieve sales targets
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.