BentoBox puts restaurants online. We are transforming the hospitality industry by helping restaurants stay at the forefront of technology. Our simple & integrated platform gives restaurants industry-specific tools to manage their website & digital operations, delivered in a SaaS model. BentoBox powers industry leaders such as The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
Were looking for a senior software engineer to help build the worlds best digital operations platform for restaurants. Our current technology stack consists mostly of Django / Python & React, but we are always looking to use the tools that are most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Work with designers, product managers, & other engineers to implement new features on our platform
- Contribute clean, clear, high quality production code
- Help the product & design team work through the product specification, design & feasibility process
- Contribute unit & integration tests for new & existing features
- Provide effective & constructive feedback on other engineers contributions
- Research & recommend new technologies, help set best practices & coding standards
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, & values
Skills & Attributes
- 4+ years of experience writing production code
- Some experience with writing code within the context of a web based framework such as Django or Rails
- Some level of experience with React (with or without Redux)
- Competitive salary & equity
- Health insurance, including vision & dental
- Flexible vacation plan
- Friday lunches
- Culture perks like dinners at BentoBox customers, cocktail classes, etc.
Please share with us why youre interested in this position. Include a link to your Github account, or any other public code samples youd like to share with us.