The Investor Relations team within the Client Solutions department is seeking a candidate to help service the companys rapidly growing investor base. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to assist clients & work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, & entrepreneurial environment, while gaining exposure to technology.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until further notice. The location of the role will be based in New York City once we reopen.
- Assist financial advisors & high net worth investors with the onboarding process, including website registration & the submission of investor subscription & AML documents
- Support high profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process & managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes
- Provide on-going support to clients, answering a wide variety of questions timely & accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Collaborate with technology team to optimize the user experience through enhancements to the companys proprietary technology platform
- Series 7 license is preferred
- Bachelors Degree with 1+ year of Client Service or Investor Relations experience in the Financial Services / Alternative Investments industry
- Comfort with or interest in technology
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & communication (both verbal & written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task & work both independently & as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications & Excel
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.