As a Frontend Senior Software Engineer at Tanium, you will build & maintain best-of-breed products as part of a nimble development team. Tanium focuses on a customer engagement model & feedback process to ensure our products are designed the right way from the beginning. When new products ideas are identified, our software engineers design, develop, test, & deploy the products from the ground up, while iterating with product management & customers for feedback & input.
What youll do:
- Build & maintain Tanium's products alongside an agile development team
- In partnership with our design team youll work extensively in our React Front End designing & building delightful user experiences
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CS Degree preferred
- 5+ years industry experience
- Experience designing & building high-impact, high-performance & maintainable web applications
- Experience building highly reusable shared components, Storybook documentation, & unit test
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks like React, Angular, & Vue
- Experience with HTTP API design & development
- Experience with modern software engineering development & automation tools like git & CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in optimizing frontend performance
- Demonstrates sound judgment for balancing between rapid development, long-term code maintainability & supportability
- Believes in the power of & the need for writing automated tests as part of development
- Experienced debugger who can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong in production environments
- Has knowledge of a variety of modern software frameworks (server side & browser side) & the versatility to learn new tools
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.